Multi-Channel Strategy Balances Marketing Mix and Improves Revenues
(what really matters)
QUALIFIED ADWORDS TRAFFIC
EMAIL FLOW REVENUE
(what you need to know)
Hawke Media Channels
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Advertising
- Restructured non-branded SEM campaigns to establish top performers
- Smart Shopping and other smart bidding SEM strategies
- Concentrated messaging for specific interest audiences on Facebook
- Only marketed core products to new Facebook audiences
- Expanded offerings once Facebook audiences were more familiar with the brand
- A/B tested email flow subject lines
- Added clearer CTAs in email flows
- Added browse abandonment email flow and non-opener emails
- Optimized website
- Built new homepage and category landing pages
- Improved website navigation flow
(the devil’s in here, somewhere)
The Giving Keys is an LA-based jewelry company that repurposes keys into jewelry by engraving words and phrases onto them, encouraging people to “pay it forward” by giving their key to someone who needs the message more than them. This inspirational mission and creative approach to jewelry helped the brand take flight, but with little marketing experience and a website that needed improvement, they turned to Hawke to keep up the momentum.
Our web team optimized the website with a new home page, category landing pages and more fluid navigation flow, setting up for improved conversions and transactions generated by other channels.
When it came to paid acquisition, our SEM experts rolled their non-branded campaigns into a single campaign to reestablish which ad groups were top performers and scale revenue while maintaining a strong, stable return on spend. We also implemented smart bidding strategies, including Smart Shopping, to improve revenues. Our strategies earned the client a healthy 533% return.
Complementing SEM, our Facebook experts concentrated messaging for specific interest audiences to make sure certain products and copy were only shown to relevant audiences. We marketed only core products to new audiences, expanding offerings once audiences were more familiar with the brand. These adjustments improved the client’s Facebook ROAS by 53%.
The Giving Keys wanted to increase the relatively low proportion of revenue generated by automated email flows. To accomplish this, we A/B tested flow subject lines to increase open rate, added clearer CTAs and launched both browse abandonment flows and non-opener emails to improve retention. Revenue from email flows increased from 5% to 15% as a proportion of overall revenue.
Like What You See?
Fill out your info and one of our strategists will get back to you within one business day.