ZIIP is a handheld skincare technology that uses energetic vibrations pushed into the skin to lift, tone & sculpt the face.
The client was looking for an email marketing strategy that would increase their annual revenue. ZIIP had low email revenue in 2019 due to the lack of campaigns sent and missed opportunities during BFCM and Holiday 2019.
ZIIP and Hawke Media started working together in August 2020. Leveraging Klavyio’s powerful lifecycle marketing tools, Hawke provided ZIIP with email marketing services including copy, design, strategy, A/B testing, segmentation, and reporting.
After analysis of their 2019 email marketing strategy, Hawke outlined a plan of action for Nov/Dec 2020 that incorporated our partner Klaviyo’s world-class platform to implement several tactics designed to achieve higher revenue including:
- Increased campaign cadence to weekly & utilized campaign resends
- Created and leveraged specific execution lists
- Incorporated the following campaigns: Add to Cart, Sale Extended ‘From the Founder’, e-Gift Card, and Bundles.
“During BFCM/Holiday 2020 we generated $141,640 for ZIIP, 164% YoY increase in email revenue. That’s incredible!”
– Ian Archbold, Customer Lifecycle Manager at Hawke
- EMAIL REVENUE DURING HOLIDAY 2020
- ANNUAL REVENUE
- PLACED ORDERS