If you didn’t already know, the cannabis industry is blowing up!
Not only are states raking in hefty profits from medicinal and recreational cannabis sales, but a diverse world of competition is taking cannabis to a whole new level. Of course, the ultimate goal is to find success in the cannabis space, but deploying the right cannabis marketing strategies is just as important for your brand’s long-term success.
That being said, signing up for SXSW is a great way to learn more about the industry and embed yourself in the cannabis community. A potential panel that is generating a lot of buzz is Blazing Trails: Marketing in the Cannabis Space.
Featuring a stellar lineup of experts in the cannabis market, this is a panel that you need to explore. Here’s why you should vote up for Blazing Trails:
1. Insights from Kraig Fox, a Cannabis Industry Legend
With a long, successful career in different industries, Kraig Fox is a major player to move the High Times brand and its cannabis ventures into global markets and operations. In a statement with Variety magazine, Fox explains:
“As the leading ‘non-plant’ touching business in the industry, High Times is providing investors with an amazing opportunity to participate in the macro growth of cannabis. We plan on keeping our public offering open for a brief period as we conclude discussions with institutions and other major investors. Both the investor and cannabis communities recognize that High Times is uniquely positioned to empower the industry with positive long-term financial returns.”
You can expect to hear some high-level insights from this industry legend. Plus, some other impactful speakers are sharing their thoughts.
2. Hear from Hawke Media CEO and Cofounder, Erik Huberman
In addition to Fox and other heavy hitters, Hawke Media CEO and Cofounder, Erik Huberman, is also leading the discussion, teaching listeners the ins and outs of cannabis marketing and how to deploy effective campaigns.
Hawke Media works with and amplifies tons of cannabis brands, and Huberman’s industry knowledge is a major takeaway that you can use to develop your own winning marketing techniques.
3. Valuable Knowledge Takeaways
Throughout the panel, you’ll gain other valuable takeaways that make Blazing Trails a unique experience and opportunity for your brand.
During the discussion, you’ll learn…
- What makes one cannabis brand more successful than another, as well as separating yourself from current and new competition in an authentic way.
- How to leverage data and case studies to increase ROI and evolve in a thriving cannabis market.
- To drive organic growth and bypass advertising restrictions so that your cannabis brand, products, and services consistently grows.
How to Vote for Blazing Trails at SXSW 2020
Casting your vote for Blazing Trails at SXSW only takes a few minutes, so here’s what you need to do to leave a mark:
- Create an account to get your SXSW ID
- Once you’re done, click this link to Vote Up for Blazing Trails
- On the left-hand side, you’ll see a section to Cast Your Vote
- Click on Vote Up and voila! You’re all set!
SXSW 2020 is going to be an incredible event for anyone interested in the cannabis industry. Blazing Trails is sure to elevate the experience, so make sure to cast your vote and register to attend before it’s too late!