Freedom Rave Wear is an online festival fashion store, featuring eye-catching ensembles of clothing, merch, and accessories.
FRW came to Hawke for two main reasons: 1) To optimize their ongoing Email Marketing efforts, and 2) Engage with Strategy to audit their past and current efforts to identify outliers, holes in the current funnel (such as optimizing their paid search and paid social efforts) and define opportunities for the future. Their current strategy of sending intermittent email blasts to their entire subscriber list was producing lackluster conversion rates, and FRW was looking for a way to increase revenue and grow their base holistically.
- Built brand awareness through YouTube & non branded campaigns targeting rave, festival, and edc wear.
- Scaled the budget (x2) in campaigns that had extremely high ROAS (meaning there was room to scale).
- Identified neglected acquisition efforts to triple user pool funneled into retargeting efforts
- Created campaigns around certain festivals a month before hand, setting them up for success.
- Increased the brand’s impression share via branded campaign.
Despite never having marketed on Google, FRW received a total return of 486% on ad spend after only three months! Most non-branded campaigns also received 2x return, and through a combination of YouTube campaign prospecting and various smart bidding strategies, we were able to increase the ROAS, revenue, and impressions share throughout the account.
After identifying areas that could be improved, we developed a strong 30-60-90 day execution plan. By optimizing their current flows/pop-up capture, adding additional flows to better nurture their subscribers, and developing a campaign strategy deck to continuously A/B test and ensure subscribers received tailored content – we improved relevant KPIs for their Email Marketing across the board.
Our strategist did a 360-analysis of the competitive landscape, provided unique identifiers to elevate messaging above the competitors, and cultivated a go-to-market plan to activate multiple channels including Paid Search, Snapchat and Facebook Marketing efforts at a calculated and scalable rate, resulting in a year over year increase in new user acquisition of 352%, 78% increase in revenue and an 88% increase in transactions.
- RETURN ON AD SPEND
- TOTAL REVENUE
- RETURN ON NON BRANDED CAMPAIGNS
- TOTAL PLACED ORDER