Hawke Social Strategy Grows Followers, Impressions and Traffic
(what really matters)
GREW Q/Q IMPRESSIONS
GREW Q/Q PROFILE VIEWS
GREW Q/Q CLICKS
(what you need to know)
Hawke Media Channels
- Social Media Management
- Established a strong visual strategy to ensure consistency and a clearly defined brand voice
- Reinforced value propositions through messaging
- Ran a #MarchMadness campaign
- Capitizaled on timely events like the Oscars
- Created a new hashtag based on new brand values
- Leveraged press mentions to further build credibility
(the devil’s in here, somewhere)
Swet Tailor is a men’s fashion apparel line that makes tailored pants and jeans with the comfort of sweatpants. They came to Hawke for a more cohesive social strategy.
Our experts put their value props and customer personas into visual form in order to establish visual consistency. We also capitalized on timely events like March Madness and the Oscars, while leveraging press mentions to establish credibility among Swet Tailor’s target audience.
The results speak for themselves: in addition to a 20% increase in overall followers, our campaigns also outperformed Swet Tailor’s prior quarter performance in impressions (+63%), profile views (+104%) and website clicks (+249%).
Like What You See?
Fill out your info and one of our strategists will get back to you within one business day.